- Trains medical personnel on device purpose and proper, effective usage
- Ensure all biomedical equipment is safe and effective and take action to change and improve it if necessary
- Develop and technically support Life Technologies business line
- Develop budgets, estimate labour, material and costs of services for Life-Tech instruments line
- Direct and coordinate the installation, configuration, qualification, testing and commissioning of all Life-Tech instruments.
- Install, adjust, maintain, repair, or provide technical and after-sales support and maintenance for biomedical equipment
- Evaluate the safety, efficiency, and effectiveness of biomedical equipment
- Initiation of engagement with prospective clients for biomedical repairs and maintenance services.
- Provision of support to the Sales and Business units in the deployment and maintenance of Medical IT solutions.
- Provision of technical support to client organisations in Network, Medical IT support and new business solutions.
- At least a First Degree in Biomedical Engineering, or it's equivalent.
- Undergraduate candidates, Electrical, Electronics, or Biomedical engineering undergraduates who are either currently seeking for IT placements or in their finals can also apply.
- Practical and active experience from school and projects worked on
CORE FUNCTIONAL SKILLS:
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Proficient in MS Office, with advanced excel skills
- Integrity and Ethical
- Influencing & Persuading
- Resources Management
- Interpersonal skills; Empathetic listener