Plan, prepare, administer, and grade tests and assignments to evaluate students progress.
● Establish clear objectives for all lessons, units, and projects, and communicate those objectives to students.
● Adapt teaching methods and instructional materials to meet students varying needs and interests
● Use experiments, practical or project-based teaching to enhance and improve students learning
● Promote high academic standard in students’ Performances in accordance with the approved benchmarks.
● Draw up short and long term plans that will ensue that each child is working towards set learning goals.
● Promote the welfare of students in your care.