- Prepare customers’ bills and mail to customers
- Review invoices to identify any errors before invoice delivery.
- Preparation of customer reconciliation
- Preparation of stock reconciliation
- Preparation of bank reconciliation
- Proficient in Quick Books
- Inventory officer.
- Compile and maintain documents and records of all billings.
- Process and monitor bills related credit memos.
- Initiate and establish new procedures in billing tasks.
- Improvise existing billing procedures to avoid recurrence of errors.
- Update all billing procedures.
- Monitor online payments, credit card or bank transfer payments.
- Handle billing inquiries from the customers.
- Manage aged bills and inform customers regarding payments.
- Maintain and update customers’ database.
- Prepare monthly or periodic reports of all billings.
- Assist the accounts department in preparing account statements and financial reports.
- People Managemen
- Power-point,Excel, ERP
- Communication Skills
- Managing Processes
- Management Proficiency
- Motivating Others
- Attention to Detail
Directly Reports to: Managing Director
Directly supervisor: Account Officer
Key Performance Indicators:
- percentage of workforce trained
- number of audit exception raised due to process/policy breach
- percentage rating in participants post-training evaluation training program;
- Minimum Educational Qualification: B.Sc. Accounting