The ideal candidate will be primarily required to:
- Ensure customer's shopping experience is enjoyable
- Assists customers with finding products that meet their needs and sell customers as many products as possible.
- Give advice and guidance on product selection to customers
- Suggest products to customers, explain how products works, demonstrate how to use products, performing makeovers if necessary, and operating the cash register if assigned
- Responsible dealing with customer complaints.
- Greet customers entering the Store and appreciation for patronage
- Arrange customer orders and deliveries
- Order new products through store Manager and manage inventory.
- Stock shelves, clean floors, and organize sales areas.
- Must also be knowledgeable about what products to recommend to customers and proper demonstration techniques
- Answer customers' questions, and provide information on procedures or policies
- Recruit new customer every day and give them an exceptional experience to come back
- Advise on the availability of stock and special promotions
- Give information on products and prices
- Make sure goods are attractively displayed
Desired Skills and Experience:
We are interested in your 'people skills' and positive attitude just like your academic qualifications:
- Minimum of First Degree or National Diploma in a related discipline from a reputable tertiary institution
- Must be someone who is friendly, good with people, and who has a general interest or passion for the beauty industry.
- Must have industry knowledge and the ability to sell.
- A willingness to learn about company product line
- Should be of a smart appearance and articulate
- Able to work as part of a team
- Must have an outgoing, friendly and engaging personally
- Good Experience of working with the public.
- Be ready to give the ideal energy needed on the role.
- Knowledge of beauty industry and strong customer service skills.
- Ability to work flexible schedule to meet the need of the business.
- Be confident when dealing with difficult situations.
- Should be of a smart and welcoming appearance and articulate.
- Relevant years of experience in a related field is an added advantage
- Able to maintain clean, neat and safe and secure work area
- Able to maintain knowledge of current product location
- Fluent in English
- Computer: Skilled in MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Able to answer telephone and perform light housekeeping task