A Leading Cosmetics, Beauty, and Wellness Brand in Nigeria is recruiting for the post of Sales Representatives/Beauty Advisor, for her Fragrance and Skin Care stores in Port Harcourt. The candidate must be smart, able to multi-task, and able to work in a fast-paced environment. The Beauty Advisor (Sales Representative) is responsible among other things to ensure that the company’s customers are attended to promptly and that the fragrance/ skincare store is optimally operational.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- The requirements of this key result area will include but are not limited to-
- Approach every customer with an enthusiastic and welcoming attitude.
- Listen to identify customer needs and communicate with customers in a friendly and polite manner.
- Utilize opportunities to upsell and/or link sell other products in addition to or to complement customers’ initial purchase.
- Ensure continuous development in the area of product knowledge and skills update to be able to correctly prescribe products to customers.
- Consult knowledgeably with customers and seek opportunities for referrals while ensuring the customer returns for repeat patronage.
- Ensure clients and customers receive excellent service at ALL times.
- Anticipate customers’ needs and ensure they are satisfied as soon as possible also deal with customer enquiries and requests promptly and efficiently. Make sure requests outside areas of authority are referred immediately to an appropriate person and follow through to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Ensure dissatisfied customers are acknowledged immediately and attended to without delay.
- Introduce the company’s client registry to every customer and ensure the client database is up to date.
- Schedule consultations with clients for makeup services or to inform them about new products and/or upcoming product launches.
- Document looks by taking photos and writing that can be referred to by other retail artists for future use.
- Ensure appropriate actions are taken to minimize unpleasant side effects from the use of makeup tools and/or techniques
- Identify current and future customer requirements by establishing rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand business requirements.
- This position is open to Female candidates preferably.
- Minimum of Bachelor's Degree (BSc) in any discipline
- The candidate should not be more than 28 years of age
- The candidate must be a smart and fast learner
- Good customer relations skill
- Ability to stand for a long time on the shop floor to sell products
- Experience is not required but experience in Skin Care role-related or makeup will be an added advantage.
- Applicants that have not completed their NYSC will not be considered.
Remuneration:NGN 65,000 (For non-experienced applicants)
Note: Applicants with relevant experience in Skincare or Makeup will earn more than the amount stated in this advert. Employment is immediate.
Location: Port Harcourt.
- Other sales incentives.