Selecting and mixing ingredients, garnishing glasses, and serving beverages to customers, planning drink menus and informing customers about new beverages and special, and developing new cocktail recipes.
- Minimum Qualification:OND
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
- Welcoming customers, reading and listening to people to determine beverage preferences, making recommendations, and taking drink orders.
- Planning drink menus and informing customers about new beverages and specials
- Selecting and mixing ingredients, garnishing glasses, and serving beverages to customers.
- Taking inventory and ordering supplies to ensure bar and tables are well-stocked.
- Adhering to all food safety and quality regulations
- Handling cash, credit, and debit card transactions, ensuring charges are accurate and returning correct change to patrons, balancing the cash register
- Maintaining a clean work and dining area by removing trash, cleaning tables, and washing glasses, utensils, and equipment.
- Developing new cocktail recipes.
- Ability to preserve perishable fruits to retain freshness for cocktails, mocktails, and smoothies for customers.
- Minimum academic qualification of OND/HND in mixology
- 1 year and above work experience with a proven track record in a hotel, bar and restaurant
- Meet the minimum age of 20 years
- Basic Maths and computer skills
- Positive, engaging personality, and professional appearance
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- strong task and time management abilities
- Eye contact for detail and understanding of drink mixing tools and techniques
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.