We are looking for an energetic and business-driven manager to help us manage and grow an operational bakery business. You will oversee the production of loaves of different sizes, and the sale of the loaves produced by applying an effective sales strategy. The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth by producing quality products and boosting sales while managing the company’s human resources.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Maintain existing customer relationships, and establish new ones.
- Responsible for production using company proprietary raw materials mix.
- Responsible for sales of loaves so produced.
- Ensuring the profitability of the business.
- Managing production personnel, and sales personnel.
- Managing company assets.
- Maintaining accurate financial records
- Maintain accurate inventory of raw materials
- Reducing wastages
- Avoiding pilferage and stealing
- Perform other duties as may be assigned by the management.
- Academic qualification of either an HND or BSc
- Experience with production and sales in the bakery business
- Experience with bakery production and sales personnel management
- Experience with bakery financial management
- Inventory control and management
- Reliability, Honesty, and Trustworthiness
- Professionalism/Customer Service
- Business development skills
- Marketing skills
- Budgetary planning and control
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.