· Ensures raw materials for bakery are of good quality.
· Assists the Bakery Supervisor to prepare bakery items following the specifications given by the food technologist.
· Assists in the pre-bake preparation and its process by following the recipe book.
· Adheres to toppings and weight measures according to the recipe book.
· Follows production schedules and production sheets created by the Bakery Supervisor to ensure adequate supply and back stock of baked goods.
· Conducts daily bread checks
· Uses the machinery correctly and professionally and ensures the right techniques are applied (temperature, baking time, etc.).
· Places orders to ensure uninterrupted supply after approval from the Bakery Supervisor.
· Follows safety and storage procedures.
· Takes care for a healthy and safe work environment in the bakery by proactively identifying and rectifying potential hazards.
· Greets and assists customers in a prompt, friendly and courteous manner.
· Reports customer suggestions, comments, and complaints to the Bakery Supervisor.
· Performs other tasks as assigned.
· Reports to the Bakery Supervisor.