The ideal candidate should
- Possess good understanding of the Software Development Life-cycle.
- Possess the skill and experience to take up new projects almost immediately and maintain existing solutions – adhering to top standards in design and development.
- Be conversant with standard User Interface Design and Development.
- Have the ability to build data-centered applications with rich user interaction strategies.
- Work and build applications and services with the Spring Framework - Spring Boot, Spring MVC.
- Work with various J2EE Technologies using Hibernate, Structs MVC Framework, Servlets.
- Possess good experience in developing Web Services and RESTful APIs.
- Have experience in Configuring and deploying applications. Possess CI/CD experience.
- Have some level of experience with PHP – preferably Symfony or Laravel will be an added advantage.
- Possess sound experience in Relational Database Management System i.e. MySQL, Postgres