We are looking for an experienced Backend Engineer to join our Banking Operations engineering function. You will collaborate closely with your fellow team members from the product, apps, design and QA communities of practice. You will also provide guidance and coaching around technical good practices as well as playing an active role in the Development Community of practice.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Designing, developing and deploying backend services with a focus on high availability, fault tolerance, low latency and security.
- Your team will take full end to end responsibility of the services your team owns, from development through to production operation
- Collaboration with team members across multiple functional areas to ensure delivery of the best solutions for our customers.
- Significant software engineering experience in one or more general purpose programming languages (we use Python)
- Great teamwork and communication skills in English, comfortable preparing high quality documentation and designs to aid understanding and knowledge sharing.
- Understanding of microservice architectures, container based 12 factor apps and cloud native patterns around fault tolerance.
- Practical experience applying Domain Driven Design and understanding the principles behind building software that is testable, observable, reliable, and sustainable to maintain.
- Experience building contract first services and adopting patterns and frameworks to enable appropriate automated testing at unit, contract, service and end to end levels.
- Experience building services that can be deployed on demand, quickly and with quality. Excellent understanding of CI/CD patterns and good practice.
- Understands the role of high quality observability in building highly scalable and performant software
- Experience working with a public or private cloud vendor
- Experience working in Finance is beneficial
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.