We are looking to hire a Backend Engineer that will join our team of hardworking, mission-driven individuals to help bring Citizen to hundreds of cities nationwide.. Our organization is looking to expand even further across the United States this year to keep more users safe and informed.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Design and build systems for scale, modularity, and flexibility without compromising on reliability.
- Deliver backend systems with an attention to high availability, low latency and scalability.
- Build and operate infrastructure, toolset, and deployment pipelines.
- Take operational responsibility for the services we build.
- Collaborate closely with a multidisciplinary team that consists of product, design and engineering team members to deliver a consistent experience to our users in real-time.
- Demonstrate rigor with code quality, best practices, and code review, while understanding product tradeoffs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 5+ years engineering experience, focusing primarily on backend development.
- Experience working with production code using languages such as C++, Go, Java, Python, Scala, etc.
- Experience designing and implementing performant APIs on distributed systems
- Strong knowledge of data design and database systems
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.