As part of our growth at RemotePass, we are looking to hire a Backend Engineer (Egypt) to join our world-class product & tech team.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:4 years
- Implementation of new functionality and support of existing code
- Write clean, well-tested, and refactored code
- Research and evaluate technical options to implement business requirements
- Design and implement challenging functionalities
- Communicate and collaborate with the team on a daily basis
- 4+ years of experience developing with TypeScript, Node.js
- Knowledge of Node.js and Nest.js framework
- Basic understanding of security principles
- Understanding of OOP, SOLID, and design patterns
- Experience with MySQL and NoSQL databases
- Knowledge of Git and CI/CD processes
- Practical experience in developing and consuming REST APIs
- Excellent communication skills
- Advanced spoken and written English skills
- Ability to work in GMT+0 - GMT+4 time-zones
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.