- Design and maintain the architecture of the web application.
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features.
- Maintain code integrity and organization.
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.
- Ensuring the entire stack is designed and built for speed and scalability
- Design and implementation of continuous integration and deployment
- Design and deployment of our database
- Database design and management, with working knowledge of MySQL
- Server management and deployment for the relevant environment
- Experience implementing unit, and integration tests.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (e.g. bitbucket)
- Understanding and usage of popular third-party libraries (Retrofit, GSON)
At least 3 years of experience in software development back-end, DevOps etc.
You have experience in the full software development lifecycle from requirements analysis to design, development, testing and implementation
You can deliver clean, high-quality, and well-documented code in a timely manner
You are self-motivated, a team player and accountable
Ability to work in an Agile environment and conducting test-driven development.
Familiarity with RESTful APIs to support mobile functionality
Experience working with firebase and google services.
Experience working with Php, Ajax, CodeIgniter etc.
What We Offer
An empowered culture where your ideas are important and your voice matters.
Opportunity for career growth.
Competitive compensation package.