- Teach how to write reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implement low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Integration of data storage solutions
- Performance tuning, improvement, balancing, usability, automation
- Work collaboratively with the design team to understand end-user requirements to provide technical solutions and for the implementation of new software features
Requirement & Qualification
- The candidate should understand and be able to teach how to build Restful Api with Express Js, Node Js.
- Good understanding of PostgreSQL, MongoDB.
- API Documentation.
- Hosting services such as Heroku, Netlify and AWS.
- Minimum Degree in any relevant field.
- Remuneration to the facilitator will be based on training sessions not monthly.