- Integrate user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
- Design and code functional programs and applications
- Designs, develops, and implements software consistent with the development process and contemporary software techniques to create more efficient methods in IT.
- Builds reusable code and libraries for future use
- Demonstrate hands on of algorithm complexities
- Contributes to and improves the software development process.
- . Design databases to provide up-to-date information used to guide business decisions.
- Confirm project requirements by reviewing program objectives, input data, and output requirements with analyst, supervisor and customers.
- Create workflow charts and diagrams using knowledge of programming and logic.
- Analyze data contained in the corporate database, identifies data integrity issues with existing and proposed systems and implements solutions.
- Maintain historical records by documenting program development and revisions.
- Creates testing environment with detailed test plans to technical specifications and test cases based on software/hardware requirements to determine bugs and whether product improves efficiencies.
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects within design specifications, timelines and budget restrictions.
- Be involved and participate in the overall software development lifecycle
- Focus on coding and debugging
- Conduct unit tests and optimize performance
- Participates in component and data architecture design, software product evaluation and buy vs. build recommendations for moderate to high complexity solutions.
- Determine how existing complex applications, legacy systems, databases, web interfaces and/or hardware logic, which may be currently operating on multiple platforms, work together to meet the new and emerging enterprise requirements
- Formulate logic for new systems, devises logic procedures, prepares flowcharting, and data analysis through the application of professional programming concepts.
- Works with clients in evaluating and implementing new technologies and offer strategies for new opportunities
- Recommend technologies based on clearly articulated advantages and disadvantages.
Standards and Procedures:
- Comply with standards and procedures in place for task delivery
- Adhere to policies and procedures that are compliant with industry and regulatory policies
- Check for compliance with all standards, policies and procedures
- Develops and maintains documentation of programs, user guides, policies and procedures
· Education: Minimum of First Degree in Computer science, Computer Engineering or any other physical sciences. Additional related qualification will be an added Advantage
· Specialized knowledge: Minimum of 2-3years cognate experience in .Net framework/Core and C# programming language Database structure and designs.
· Basic understanding of backend technologies for building APIs and backend services.
· Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5 etc.
· Understanding accessibility and security compliance
· User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
· Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
· Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
· Problem-solving skills
· Excellent organizational and time management skills
· Accuracy and attention to detail
· Teamwork skills