Are you a leader looking for the next challenging long-term career with a passion for massive growth and being part of a start-up company? This role requires someone who has experience with agile development processes and rapid prototyping, is committed to producing quality code, and raising the bar for the whole team on quality and speed.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:4 years
- Develop backend APIs and services for our software product. These APIs will need to be available and perform under heavy traffic.
- You are expected not only to own your code, but also the infrastructure automation that enables your code to be deployed, and upgraded successfully across multiple environments, with zero downtime.
- You will work with other engineers on the team and ensure code quality is maintained throughout the building phase of the project.
- Developing ideas for new programs, products, or features by monitoring industry developments and trends.
- Participate in efforts to share expertise within the company; mentor junior and aspiring engineers.
- Taking the lead on projects, as required.
- 4+ years of proven experience in building a minimum of 2 scalable software systems in edtech/fintech industry (databases, middleware, and APIs) scaling to at least thousands/100’s of thousands of users with production quality deployment, monitoring, and reliability.
- Solid backend experience; ideally .NET(C#)
- Experience using hosting services in the cloud - AWS/Azure/GCP
- Great sense of API design and data modeling (in relational databases like MySQL/Postgres). Able to design and develop secure API for 3rd party integration.
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with CircleCI or Jenkins
- Writing automated tests (unit tests and functional tests); Experience with testing frameworks/libraries.
- Prolific experience with SES Email Delivery, along with other security/compliance and management tools
- Writing, testing, debugging and deploying reusable clean code in short dev cycles.
- Very strong technical communication and leadership skills
- Very strong debugging skills
- Great Experience in Fintech or the E-commerce industry is a must.
Our Current Technologies: Docker, Azure, .NET(C#), MySQL/Postgres
- Very competitive monthly remuneration
- Health insurance upon confirmation
- Generous Paid Time Off / Sick leave upon confirmation
- Free in-office lunch
- Bi-annual company hangout
- Accommodation if you reside outside IBADAN
- Flex/Games Fridays and so on
- Casual and Fun work environment
- Strong knowledge-sharing initiatives
- Oh, and a chance to change the world!
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.