Identify, prioritizing and executing tasks in the software development life cycle of a product.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Produce application architecture design translated from high-level product/user requirements
- Design, develop and deliver code that can support new product feature/enhancements in an agile environment
- Develop customer-facing applications using RESTful APIs
- Create database schemas that represent and support new products/ enhancements
- Maintain quality and ensure optimum performance of developed applications.
- Collaborate in design and development with the rest of the team.
- Maintain code integrity, organization, versioning, and apply object oriented design principles
- Carry out unit tests of developed applications as well as setup automated testing of applications to ensure correctness, robustness, and scalability
- Work with frontend designers and converting designs to visual elements.
- Maintain code and application security at all times. Ensure data protection.
Competence and Skill Requirements:
- Possess excellent knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git
- Able to create database schemas that represent and support company products
- Proficient in data migration, transformation, and scripting
- Understand design principles behind highly scalable applications
- Be able to manage applications on a wide variety of cloud platforms, and perform database administration and application scaling to support load changes
- Ability to implement automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Possess solid communication skills and a strong customer focus
- Maintain good knowledge of emerging technologies
Key Performance Indicators:
- Clarity of documentation
- Quality of written codes
- High velocity rate (Number of features delivered in a period)
- Fast backlog burn rate
- No of escaped bugs
- Application user satisfaction score
- Uptime vs. downtime of developed applications
- Accuracy and timeliness of management information and reports
- Timeliness of responses to customer enquiries and complaints across all channels
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.