- · Collaborating with the front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
- · Developing ideas for new programs, products, or features by monitoring industry developments and trends.
- · Recording data and reporting it to proper parties, such as clients or leadership.
- · Participating in continuing education and training to remain current on best practices, learn new programming languages, and better assist other team members.
- · Compile and analyze data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement.
- · Taking leads on projects as needed
- · Bachelor’s degree in computer programming, computer science, or a related field.
- · More education or experience may be required.
- · Understanding of specific languages, such as Java, PHP, or Python, and operating systems is required.
- · Strong understanding of the web development cycle and programming techniques and tools.
- · Focus on efficiency, user experience, and process improvement.
- · Excellent project and time management skills.
- · Strong problem solving and verbal and written communication skills.
- · Ability to work independently or with a group.