We are looking for a Back-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of logic with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include development of the server-side services of our web applications. If you have excellent programming skills and a passion for developing applications or improving existing ones.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Build a platform to create an exceptional experience and facilitate human connections, engagement, and learning opportunities.
- Write clean code to develop functional web applications
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve legacy applications
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Collaborate with Front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server-side logic
- Build reusable code
- Liaise with developers, designers, and system administrators to identify new features
- Follow emerging technologies.
- Proven 2 - 5+ years of work experience as a Back-end developer
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development, and deployment)
- Hands-on experience with programming languages like Node js, Express, and GoLang
- Working knowledge of CMS framework (Strapi) (not mandatory)
- Excellent analytical, algorithm, and time management skills
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Experience working in an Agile / Scrum environment.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.