Major Responsibilities include:
1. Participating in requirements gathering and analysis Application design, core development, testing, and deployment Providing technical documentation for all projects; and conduct post-implementation training & support as may be required Effective deployment of SNAPNET software applications to clients.
2. Collaborate with colleagues to improve on existing software
3. Work collaboratively with Project Manager to ensure timely delivery of projects Resolve application defects and issues in a timely manner.
Skills, languages, and tools needed:
Knowledge of Software Methodologies
- Hardcore knowledge of programming in PHP (using Laravel framework) Preference will be given to candidates who can prove their expertise in developing real-life systems and applications with the language Hardcore knowledge of Relational Database Management System, such as Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, etc.
- Hardcore knowledge of Object Oriented Programming. All codes must be written in OOP Knowledge of AJAX, J-Query, ANGULAR JS, MVC 4 or 5, HTML 5, BOOTSTRAP, Microsoft Office.
- Must demonstrate great awareness of web security techniques Must use a Version Control system such as Git and Mercurial (or be willing to learn)
Specific Requirements & Instructions:
- Degree in relevant courses with a minimum of Second Class Upper (or its equivalent in HND) In your application, include links to some beautiful websites or rugged systems that you have built Candidates should be resident in Lagos or be willing to sponsor their relocation if needed.
- Years of post NYSC experience Minimum of 2years
- Sex : Either male or Female
- Coding test - Candidate should be willing to participate in a hands-on coding test.