We are seeking to hire a B2B sales manager who will oversee sales of facility management solutions, services, and consultancy to the built environment. You will oversee and manage organizational sales by developing business plans, meeting planned goals, and coordinating with our marketing department on lead generation. You acquire new corporate leads and win new contracts monthly. You will also be tasked with overseeing the activities and performance of your sales team by tracking sales goals, setting individual sales targets, and facilitating the ongoing training of your salespeople.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands the company’s customer base and ensures its strong presence
- Objectives setting, coaching, and performance monitoring of sales representatives
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales and revenue reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
- Minimum academic qualification of BSc. /MSc. degree in business administration or a related field
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars, and conferences
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Excellent mentoring, coaching, and people management skills.
Remuneration: NGN 250,000 plus 5% of revenue earned monthly
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.