Machine Nationwide Ltd is the Spare parts division of Chisco Group a leading Transport and Logistics Company in Nigeria and the West Africa region. We don’t just keep Nigeria moving, we also ensure that they have the required spare parts, accessories, and machinery needed to help them maintain their cars and trucks. In our quest for expansion and to strengthen our workforce we are recruiting professionals to join in our operations. We offer a range of attractive benefits, as well as training throughout your career to support and guide your professional development. A parts manager is responsible for managing the inventory of a company’s parts and supplies. They are tasked with ensuring that all employees have access to the parts they need to do their jobs, as well as making sure that these parts are stored in an organized fashion so they can be easily found when needed.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Oversees supervising, directing, planning, and coordinating all activities and personnel in the company.
- Remain available for emergency situations in an on-call status after regular work hours.
- Manages the daily assigning of work and ensures the completion of tasks.
- Reviews Completed work for completeness and accuracy.
- Managing inventory levels by ordering new parts as needed to meet customer demand.
- Maintaining relationships with suppliers to ensure timely delivery of quality products at competitive prices
- Interpreting engineering drawings and schematics to determine appropriate part specifications
- Working with purchasing agents to obtain bids from vendors for new orders.
- Ensuring that all paperwork associated with each job is kept in order, including invoices, shipping manifests, and purchase orders.
- Coordinating with customers to schedule delivery of new orders or repairs to existing products.
- Communicating with other departments about orders, shipments, and other pertinent information regarding inventory.
- Coordinating with production teams to ensure that all orders are processed efficiently and on time.
- Maintaining records of inventory levels and ordering new parts as needed to meet demand.
- Minimum academic qualification of B.Eng./HND in Mechanical Engineering or similar Engineering background.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the Automobile sector.
- Experience in Tec doc and EPC systems. (Mercedes Benz, Man Diesel, Toyota, etc.)
- Basic understanding of financial principles in relation to spare part operations.
- Experience in warehousing and inventory systems.
- Automotive/heavy vehicles parts experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Basic understanding of automotive parts and mechanical systems.
- Basic mathematical skills to develop and maintain invoices and inventories.
- Proficient with or able to quickly learn the inventory system.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software programs.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.