As an AV Technician in Carlton Swiss Hotels, you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Set up audiovisual equipment in meeting rooms as may be required by the guests expressly stated in the function sheets on a daily basis.
- Attend to guests' rooms to fix faulty TVs, sound systems, and other audio-visual-related equipment.
- Repair audiovisual equipment in the workshop as may be assigned by the supervisor.
- Meet with customers to review event orders and any changes, issues and /or problems as appropriate to ensure delivery of the quality product.
- In addition to the performance of the essential functions, this position may be required to perform a combination of the following supportive functions, with the percentage of time performing each function to be solely determined by the supervisor based upon the company's particular requirements.
- Perform special projects and other responsibilities
- Relieve control room team members for a break
- Flexible and team player - able to work on own initiative.
- Works closely with peers to assist in their job when requested by the supervisor.
- Keeps all necessary tools in good working condition, keep their working place neat and clean.
- Attains all departmental meetings and training classes.
What are we looking for?
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation.
Ability to read, write and speak English
Communication skills required to provide information and associated services to management and guests
Minimum of two years experience in a related position
Minimum of OND certificate in the related field, HND preferred
Minimum of 2 years work experience.