- Evaluate financial documents for accuracy and compliance with federal regulations
- Identify the financial risk of the organization and offer recommendations to reduce risk.
- Identify accounting and financial record-keeping processes that can be improved
- Determine ways to cut costs and improve profitability
- Assess the efficiency and productivity of internal staff and make recommendations for improvement
- Present findings to upper management in the form of reports and presentations.
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree / HND
- At least 1-2 years of work experience.
- Certifications: Not a necessary requirement.
- Age/gender preference: 25 - 30 years. Male or Female
Location: Alimosho/Ojo Lagos State. (Applicants within this Location strictly)
Salary: NGN 50,000-NGN75,000 (Depending on the position and years of experience)