A medium-sized, audit firm based in Ikeja, Lagos State, is interested in recruiting audit staff for this position,
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Working with companies and government agencies to research and solve problems and develop policies and procedures that comply with current legislation.
- Analyzing, evaluating, developing, and implementing new control systems that optimize operations or utilize new technologies.
- Recording, reviewing, and interpreting data to determine the effectiveness of operations.
- Research discrepancies, operational problems, or other issues.
- Examining records, reports, receipts, or other documents and comparing them to company assets and liabilities.
- Bringing company strengths and weaknesses to the attention of management and providing advice as they develop responses or fixes for these issues.
- Generating reports and presenting findings to management or other interested parties.
- Maintaining awareness of current industry trends, technology, and developments.
- Applicants must possess either an HND or a B.Sc and must be fully or part qualified ACA/ACCA(minimum skills level passed);
- Minimum of 30 months experience in quality Audit and Tax in a structured audit firm.
- Applicant must be conversant with Microsoft Excel and at least one accounting software
- Possess excellent written and oral communication skills.
Remuneration: NGN 130,000 and above
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.