- Working with companies to research and solve problems and develop policies and procedures that comply with current legislation.
- Analyzing, evaluating, developing, and implementing new control systems that optimize operations or utilize new technologies.
- Recording, reviewing, and interpreting data to determine the effectiveness of operations.
- Researching discrepancies, operational problems, or other issues.
- Examining records, reports, receipts, or other documents and comparing them to company assets and liabilities.
- Bringing company strengths and weaknesses to the attention of management and providing advice as they develop responses or fixes for these issues.
- Generating reports and presenting findings to management or other interested parties.
- Maintaining awareness of current industry trends, technology, and developments.
- Handling additional duties and special projects to ensure the business is operating efficiently and in compliance with all current regulations.
Qualification & Requirement
- B.Sc, HND in the Management Sciences, Pure/Applied Sciences or Technology.
- The candidate must be a Fresh Graduate
- Preferably not above 26 years as at 31st August 2021
Note: Candidate that does not have a minimum of B-3 in Mathematics at SSCE or NECO should not bother to apply for this job