• internal control and management including performing internal audits to improve efficiency and financial accountability.
• Preparing and inspecting internally generated financial statements to ensure that they are free from any errors or misstatements and adhere to GAAP and IFRS standards.
•budget preparation and monitoring
• financial forecasting, analysis and modelling
• financial advisory
• management consulting
• overall accountability of the organization’s financial health.
• Bsc/HND in accounting or other related disciplines from a recognized Nigerian tertiary institution.
•Further auditing related certifications and training is also required.
•Post graduate degree (such as an MSc or MBA)in auditing or other accounting discipline is an added advantage.
• Good command of audit platforms and audit management software.
•Advanced computer skills and use of MS office, accounting software and databases.
• Sound knowledge of auditing standards, procedures, laws and regulation.
• Strong sense of integrity
• Precise attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
• Good leadership abilities and interpersonal skills
• Strong analytical skills
• Good organizational and bookkeeping abilities
• ICAN or other chartered accountant qualification is also an added advantage.
• Up to three years of relevant work experience as an internal auditor including internships at a regional accounting and auditing firm.
•Experience as an external auditor may also be accepted provided it meets the required parameters.
•Good experience effectively working in teams
Salary range: 60 000 -80 000 naira monthly pay with regular performance assessments and bonuses as well as annual salary review.