As a Manager / Senior Manager you will be involved in all aspects of leading, overseeing and ensuring the delivery of audit and assurance engagements from planning through to completion. Your role will include executive level client interaction and provide you with exposure to multiple clients on a regular basis. As part of a high performing team you will be offered extensive professional development and support. You will be allocated a partner to assist with your career development and performance management to help you in meeting your professional goals. You will have a portfolio of clients and have responsibility for agreeing audit timetables, briefing the audit team (including other specialists), monitoring budgets and supervising the KPMG audit process. This will include planning and reviewing audit fieldwork, statutory reporting and project management.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:8 years
- Keeping partners up to date with progress throughout the course of the assignment.
- Preparing and reviewing reports to senior management and audit committees.
- On-site involvement and being the point of contact for select senior level client staff throughout the year
- Overseeing the detailed audit work of Seniors (as applicable) on audits
- Keeping up to date with KPMG's product and service offerings, identifying sales opportunities that will help us grow our business.
- Liaising closely with clients in relation to planning and closing meetings, and discussing business developments generally
- Nurture and seek worthwhile relationships with clients, business departments and staff, for the sharing of information and to identify and progress current and future Audit requirements
- To manage several engagements, overseeing in-charge and audit assistants work ensuring compliance with client, statutory and KPMG requirements, appreciating relevant internal and external market factors, ensuring the effective and timely delivery of engagements
- Oversee and direct the budgeting, planning, co-ordination and control of engagements in accordance with client, statutory, KPMG and business requirements to ensure effective service delivery and maximized recoverability
- Direct, coach and mentor between assigned audit staff in a performance manager role
- Assist the Partner and Associate Director in monitoring the effectiveness of Audit services delivered, providing feedback and reflection
You’ll help our teams succeed if you have:
- Minimum of second class (upper division) Bachelor's degree from an accredited university in Accounting or any related field
- Minimum of 5 credits in O ’level examination, including Math and English at 2 sittings
- Have a minimum of 8 years active work experience in the Audit function in any of these industries/areas – CM, FSI & ENR
- Professionally qualified with a recognized accounting body- ICAN/ACCA qualified or equivalent
- IT literacy with sound knowledge and experience of Excel/Word.
- Experience working with e-audit
- Significant practical experience in an external audit capacity
- Proven track record of technical excellence and high performance in external audit and or assurance engagements, including project management and client service skills
- A keen interest in our audit methodology, auditing standards and the regulatory environment
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills and strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrate experience of current accounting and financial reporting standards including IFRS
- Possess well developed leadership, supervisory and coaching skills and can effectively communicate with a wide range of individuals both internally and externally.
- Drive and resilience and ability to thrive in a team environment
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.