DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensures compliance with established internal control procedures by examining records, reports, operating practices, and documentation.
- Verifies assets and liabilities by comparing items to documentation.
- Completes audit work papers by documenting audit tests and findings.
- Appraises adequacy of internal control systems by completing audit questionnaires.
- Maintains internal control systems by updating audit programs
- Communicates audit findings by preparing a final report as directed by the Audit Manager
- Complies with federal, state, and local security legal requirements by studying existing and new security legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Analysing, and summarizing operating information and trends.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Female Candidates are preferred
- HND/ BSC in Accounting
- Minimum of 2 years of working experience
KEY COMPETENCY REQUIREMENT
- Analysis and reporting of financial data,
- Accounting theories
- Bookkeeping procedures
- Computer concepts, Payroll accounting, and Tax preparation
- Knowledge of database and spreadsheet software.
- Audit, Legal Compliance
- Documentation Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Reporting Research Results
- Presentation Skills
- Financial Software
- Corporate Finance
- SFAS Rules
Functionally reports: Head of Department Audit
Salary : 80,000 - 100,000