An Audit and Compliance Head is responsible for ensuring checks, audits, and controls are implemented in every Sector of the business and the group at large. He/she shall help to mitigate risk associated with the business through guidance and recommendations. Staff is expected to have knowledge in accounting or economics or any related field with professional certification. Must pay attention to details and must be able to use MS word, and Excel at a very professional level and use accounting software.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:7 years
- Vetting of requisitions to ensure compliance with transaction processes
- Shall do periodic reconciliation of sales and submit a report for further action
- He/she shall perform a payroll audit monthly.
- Assisting in identifying, assessing, and establishing controls for risk to the business.
- Evaluate control effectiveness and suggest process improvement to the Management
- Identified, reported or escalate policy breaches to the Executive Management
- Audit all financial transactions of the company and ensure compliance.
- Monthly and transactional audit of Value Added Tax (VAT) and Withholding Tax (WHT) computation and remittance.
- Conduct monthly stock taking and shall prepare and generate the monthly stock report
- Shall ensure compliance with best practices is done in line with the industry norms and values.
- Audit all Account Payables and Account Receivables of both Head Office and Area Offices.
- A minimum of Seven (7) years of experience in FMCG or manufacturing is preferred.
- Able to work in a fast-paced production environment.
- First degree graduate of Finance or any related field in the Social Sciences from any recognized institution.
- Professional membership in Institute is a must.
- Having an MBA is an added advantage.
- Goodwill numeracy
- Good working knowledge of MS Excel and the ability to learn how to use specialist software
- Excellent relationship-building and interpersonal skills
- The ability to work in a team
- The ability to negotiate
- Attention to detail and a methodical approach to work.
- Good analytical skills and an honest personality
Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Timely vetting of requisitions as requested brought before.
- Accuracy in the delivery task given
- Timely and accurate reconciliation of sales
- Ensure stock-taking exercise and generate a monthly stock report
- Identify and mitigate risk
- Ensure policies are followed and enforced
- Avoid delays in tasks and ensure completion to a logical conclusion within timeline
- Ensure auditing technical bid documents
- Quick to identify and report policy breaches to the line manager for further escalation.
Remuneration: Salary is competitive and negotiable depending on experience
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.