The Associate will be responsible for assisting with audit processes and all other assurance engagements. The Audit Associate will be responsible for learning and applying technical skills and working as part of an engagement team carrying out the assurance engagements under the supervision of Seniors and Managers
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:No Experience/Less than 1 year
- Work as an effective team member to complete project components and assigned tasks.
- Assisting with assurance engagement administration.
- Assisting with the preparation of financial statements, footnote disclosures, and management letter comments.
- Proactive in seeking coaching and clarification on assigned tasks from more experienced colleagues.
- Identify any accounting or audit issues and perform the necessary research to resolve such issues.
- Establish working knowledge of the client’s accounting procedures and processes.
- Lead small assurance engagements with responsibility for all team activities.
- Build strong working relationships with client contacts.
- Assist with other projects as necessary.
- 0-2 years
- B.Sc or HND in Accounting with a minimum of Second Class Upper or Upper Credit from a reputable University, or Polytechnic.
- Excellent analytical skills, motivation, and confidence to independently address issues.
- Proficiency in the use of MS Excel, MS Word & Powerpoint.
- Basic understanding of primary accounting frameworks, E.g. IFRS and related financial reporting matters.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Prior Leadership experience.
- Solutions provider with the ability to take initiative.
- Attention to detail.
- Dedicated to providing personalized attention & service to clients.
- Be a proactive and strategic solution provider.
- Be a relationship builder.
- Be a collaborative team player.
- Be trustworthy.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.