- Willing to familiarize yourself with the Spurt!'s vision and mission, seeking to accomplish set goals and objectives.
- Conducting market research and identifying potential clients.
- Working closely with staff to implement growth strategies.
- Developing and implementing client service and retention plans
- Assist with drafting business plans, pitches, presentations, reference material, and other documents as required.
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently and meet deadlines.
- Identify new business opportunities and partners.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills with the ability to engage effectively with various levels of management, staff, and clients.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Management, Marketing, or related field.
- 1 - 2 years relevant work experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and work under pressure.
- Strong organization and project management skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and relevant software