- Define and execute go-to-market strategies and organizational coordination for feature/product launches including positioning, naming, external communications, competitive analysis, and feature prioritization.
- Develop marketing plans for Android in SSA and execute campaigns (co-marketing and owned) to drive usage of Google Workspace. Work with the Business Development team to co-market with Telcos and OEM partners.
- Define retail marketing strategy for Android in SSA, including always-on retail training programs, sales incentive programs, point-of-sale marketing, and other customer-facing experiences. Develop methods to track the effectiveness of retail strategy through measurement and customer research.
- Use quantitative methods, models, and research to help Google better understand consumer behavior to provide important feedback back into the product and strategic development cycle. Determine return on investment for projects.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in marketing, brand management, business consulting, strategy consulting, agency, or related.
- Experience in managing partnerships.
- Demonstrated analytical experience.
- Understanding of Google's products, marketing as a discipline, and ability to develop frameworks for solid marketing storytelling.
- Demonstrated ability for developing and understanding strategy.
- Global mindset and ability to think across disciplines, industries, cultures, and scenarios. Ability to manage and coordinate projects that span multiple locations.
- Interest for technology, ability to "think outside the box”, and leadership ability to execute effectively.
- Great communications skills.