Key responsibilities for the role include:
- Support Talent Acquisition Associate in the recruitment of staff across a range of professional levels from associates to senior team leaders within defined Service Level Agreements and budgets.
- On-boarding and induction of new employees
- Working with the HRBP, Nigeria to drive a strong performance culture amongst the West African teams
- Handling employee grievances amicably and within reasonable timelines
- Ensuring HR policies are up to date and accessible to all staff
- Attending disciplinary hearings and ensuring disciplinary procedures are followed in line with company policy and relevant legislation
- Ensuring the privacy of employee data and maintain up to date personnel files
- Providing timely payroll inputs for processing
- Actively participating in HR projects aimed towards delivering the HR agenda
- Delivering excellent information through weekly and/or monthly HR reports
The ideal candidate:
- Is excited about joining a fast-growing, entrepreneurial, and innovative environment with an opportunity to build teams, local HR practices, and policies
- Has 3 - 4 years of HR generalist experience, ideally with a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management.
- Is comfortable and experienced working in a multi-cultural and diverse environment
What we offer (in addition to compensation and statutory benefits):
- An opportunity to grow as a professional in a dynamic, fast-growing, high impact industry;
- The chance to work in an open-minded, collaborative culture surrounded by enthusiastic Greenlighters who are driven by the challenge of continuously innovating and growing a smart, sustainable business with profound impact on the world;
- A truly multicultural experience: you will have the chance to work with and learn from people from different geographies, nationalities, and backgrounds.
- Structured, tailored learning and development programs that help you become a better leader, manager, and professional through the Greenlight Academy.
We place great importance on sustaining a diverse, inclusive work environment. We believe that diversity (of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin, personality type, perspective, and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us different) enriches innovation and our competitiveness in the market. We strive to ensure diverse perspectives inform critical decisions, and we actively work towards ensuring all Greenlighters feel like they belong. We also know that sustaining an inclusive workplace requires conscious effort and is a continuous journey, not an end-state.
Greenlight recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes individuals based on experiences and demonstrated job performance, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, HIV/AIDS status, disability, or any other protected characteristic as established by law.