- Develop financial models (assumptions, costs, revenues, financial statements, scenarios, sensitivities, funding requirements, cash flow analysis) to determine the most adequate funding structure unique to each investment project.
- Review of architectural and interior 3D plans for marketing purposes,
- production of PowerPoint presentation and marketing documents,
- preparing company communications,
- performing general market research and performing financial analysis
- Play a role in searching for attractive development sites, overseeing construction, and meeting with bankers, architects, contractors, and others involved in the development of various projects, marketing property, raising capital and closing deals, etc
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Candidates looking to challenge themselves are encouraged to submit their CVs,
- Must be versatile & dynamic, analytical & highly numerate, cosmopolitan, energetic, and imaginative.
- Self-starters who possess a “Can Do” attitude, drive, and ambition
- A first degree in any course with a Minimum of Second Class Upper (2:1) or Upper Credit from a reputable and recognized academic institution.
- Training will be provided.
- Candidates should be very versatile with computer applications.
- This job opening is for people between the ages of 21 to 30 years.