Our consultants work on the most relevant topics in the industry, such as:
- Assignments in pricing and product development
- Risk and capital modelling/optimization
- Valuation of liabilities under IFRS/BEGAAP/Solvency II
- MCEV calculations and review
- Acting as the actuarial function
- Developing and optimizing reinsurance mechanisms
- Predictive modelling and visualization
- Valuation and advice related to pension and employee benefits matters
- Assisting in due diligence with respect to actuarial aspects
- Working in a team, you will interact with the client in order to collect all the necessary data/information, set up and maintain advisory files, prepare leads, etc.
Skills and attributes for success:
- Positive attitude and demonstrate a willingness to learn
- Work constructively with team
- Flexibility to travel within the country
- Advanced actuarial modelling skills
- Additional qualifications (certifications and/or licences if applicable)
- 1 - 2 years of relevant working experience in the insurance and/or pension business
- Exam passing track towards a professional actuarial qualification
- Expertise in primary accounting frameworks, E.g. IFRS and related financial reporting matters.
What we look for:
This role gives a lot of autonomy as we are interested in experienced consultants who are genuine leaders and curators. Your ability to identify and explore opportunities to improve our current relationships is very crucial to your success in this role, as well as being able to balance technical and analytical skills with a proactive approach to work. If you’re serious about auditing and ready to take on some of our clients’ most complex issues, this role is for you.