- Regular update and maintenance of students database
- Coordination of Professional and academic programs.
- Coordination of trainers and faculty members
- Participate in training of undergraduate students
- Develop and implement strategies for all Training Programs
- Effectively communicate with team members, trainers and management.
- Create a curriculum to facilitate strategic training based on the organization's goals.
- Select and manage resources, including working with both internal employees and training vendors to develop and deliver training.
- Keep abreast of training trends, developments and best practices.
- Must be an MSc holder
- A graduate of computer science/computer information systems
- Experienced in lecture delivery
- Should have a publication
- Familiar with traditional and modern training processes.
- Fantastic organizational and time management skills.
- Strategic and creative mindset.
- Meticulous attention to detail.