- Report to the Terminal Manager and run daily operations of the Terminal.
- Assist Terminal Manager in the implementation of ISO, SMS, Controls, PQ, and business control requirements in the day-to-day operations at the terminal
- Responsible for the receiving and storage operations of bulk petroleum products, ensuring all safety, quality, quantity standards, and specifications are met in a timely manner
- Oversee maintenance of terminal, delivery facilities, and equipment to ensure sustainable reliability
- Operate the plant efficiently at minimum costs to be consistent with high operating standards and Company expectations regarding security, safety, health, and environmental protection requirements
- Identify and address areas of operational efficiencies, facilities upgrade, and personnel skill development
- Build and maintain effective operational interfaces with the refinery, third parties, government authorities, service providers, Retail, LPG dealers, and customers
- Conduct regular HSE briefing and execute programs to employees and contractors under assigned shift
- Ensure customer satisfaction and operational excellence.
- Manage lead, train, and develop all employees.
- Responsible for the terminal, budgeting, and forecasting.
- Maintain and develop a safety culture among all employees.
- Participate in and promote corporate initiatives.
- Ensure that employees receive the proper training to perform their jobs
- Generate weekly and monthly reports to management on the status of operations.
Remuneration: NGN 400,000