We are hiring a talented Assistant Technical Project Manager to join our team at Fabmac Nigeria Limited. At Fabmac we fabricate and install architectural glass products.
- Implement training processes and strategies for our technical personnel.
- Coordinate technicians and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within the scope and budget
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project
- Delegate project tasks to technicians
- Analyze, plan and develop requirements and standards in reference to scheduled projects.
- Assign and oversee the daily tasks of technical personnel while ensuring all subordinates are actively working toward established milestones.
- Hold regular technical team meetings to determine progress and address any questions or challenges regarding projects in guidance of the technical manager.
- Determine and define clear deliverables, roles and responsibilities for technicians required for specific projects or initiatives.
- Update and maintain all production technologies ensuring proper maintenance and installation in guidance of the technical manager
- Bachelor's Degree in an appropriate field of study
- Professional Project Management Certification
- Demonstrated understanding of Project Management processes, strategies and methods
- Experience mentoring, coaching and developing rising talent in the technical department
- Excellent time management and organizational skills and experience establishing guidelines in these areas for others
- Strong sense of personal accountability regarding decision-making and supervising technical personnel.
- Experience working in a high-level collaborative environment and promoting a teamwork mentality.
- Managerial experience applying analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to predict challenges and seek to proactively head-off obstacles.