We are looking for an Assistant Tax Manager who is responsible for assisting the Tax Manager in specific areas of tax reporting, tax compliance, and implementation of tax plans for the FMN Group.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Carry out tax risk reviews and ensure action points are implemented.
- Ensure major contracts are structured appropriately for tax efficiency.
- Ensure effective management of tax audits.
- Ensure all tax queries and correspondences are responded to, and appropriate steps are taken to avoid penalties due to non-compliance.
- Reviewing transfer pricing documentation and returns for compliance purposes.
- Preparation of tax forecasts and quarterly tax provisions.
- Reviewing intercompany arrangements for compliance with arm’s length principle.
- Providing tax support and recommendations on business arrangements and investments.
- 2 - 3 years of cognate experience
- 5 ‘O’ level credits including Mathematics and English in not more than 2 sittings.
- Bachelor’s degree B.sc Finance or Accounting.
- Professional certification (ICAN, ACCA, CPA, etc.) is mandatory.
- Be a good team player.
- Good decision-making skills.
- Possess excellent communication skills.
- Possess strong organizational and coordination abilities.