Responsibility and duties
- Supervise employees to help ensure efficacy and productivity. (Including Monitoring and evaluation of all units performance)
- Perform administrative tasks under the guidance of the supervisor such as documentation procedures and creating guidelines.
- process orders of all units and ensure proper stock reconciliation of stocks (kitchen items and drinks).
- Work with the hotel finance team on a daily basis to reconcile daily transaction of cash and bank transaction.
Assistant supervisor Skills and Qualifications
- Business Negotiation skills.
- The ability to foster teamwork
- Background in project management or Business Development.
- Excellent ICT skills. (Microsoft xl and word).
- Stock management skills
- Basic accounting skills are required.
- The successful applicant must possess a minimum of OND with over 3 years experience in a financial or Business related discipline.
Also, note that this role requires a self-starter and willingness to work within Atani Ogbaru LGA of Anambra state. shared accommodation will be provided.