Provide administrative support to drive and manage the sales function to ensure timely initiation, confirmation, documentation and reporting of all sales administration-related transactions.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Management level
- Experience Length:10 years
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Participate in the development of country-wide plans for sales regions and representatives.
- Design and oversee the implementation of a strategic plan for the Plant Sales Admin unit.
- Manage timely processing of customers’ sales orders to ensure promptness of service delivery.
- Oversee the processing and documentation for regional customers’ sales transactions ensuring adherence to target dispatch and desired product mix
- Monitor to ensure the right information is provided on sales orders, invoices and receipts to customers for all transactions.
- Coordinate ATC administration, printing, availability to transport for dispatch and subsequent validation
- Maintaining interactive engagement with other stakeholders (regional sales directors, corporate sales, logistics, transport, production, weigh bridge, parking plant, control, finance etc.) in the value chain to ensure optimum dispatch target achievement
- Coordinate periodic update of customers’ information foe way billing validation
- Maintain periodic and accurate tracking of loaded and unloaded ATCs, outstanding ATCs, TAT, Unmigoed transactions, and fuel master location update for control
- Track inter regional and depot stock transfers
- Track credit-based sale transactions staying up-to-date on due payment dates and prompting relevant regional sales representatives for timely follow up for payment.
- Oversee maintenance of accurate and up-to-date sales records/ documentation.
- Continuously monitor and report on sales performance across the country.
- Oversee provision of support to sales and marketing end-users on SAP or other applications and escalate to IT helpdesk where necessary.
- Perform any other duties assigned by the Head, Sales Administration.
Education and Work Experience
Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in sales, business administration or related discipline.
- Minimum of ten (10) years relevant work experience.
- SAP and MS Suite
Skills and Behaviours
- Good understanding of trends, challenges, opportunities, regulations and legislations relating to the cement manufacturing industry.
- Good knowledge of DCP’s product and service offerings.
- Very good understanding of sales planning, monitoring and reporting approaches.
- Ability to think strategically and holistically to appreciate the impact of various policies and issues on the organization's business.
- Very strong information management skills.
- Very good leadership and people management skills.
- Very good relationship management skills.
- Excellent communication, presentation and facilitation skills.
- Very good project management and organizational skills.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.