- Spools Trial Balance from SAP on a periodic basis for the preparation of financial statements and preparation of other management reports
- Performs month-end closing activities before the period close
- Prepares monthly and quarterly financial statement reports under IFRS for four Nigeria subsidiaries using information generated from SAP
- Support during quarterly preparation of Consolidated Interim Financial Statements.
- Ensure transactions are promptly and accurately booked in the transactional systems through communication with different process owners.
- Engage with the external auditor during statutory and group audits, preparing audit files and providing relevant schedules that tie with the trial balance and other supporting documents.
- Review of Management letter points from the external auditors and liaising with management for actions needed to address issues raised
- Prepares monthly trend analysis of trial balance line items and explanation of the variances using financial information generated from SAP
- Review of trial balance for reasonableness, investigation of unusual entries and correction of wrong entries and omission for reliability and accuracy of financial data
- Prepares monthly forex exposure reports and month-end closing activities.
- Provides support during the Tax filing and submission of NEITI Audit
- Collaborates with different internal stakeholders in migrating new subsidiaries to SAP.
- Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in Accounting or related discipline.
- Relevant professional accounting qualifications such as ACA, ACCA, etc.
- 6 to 8 years related work experience.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development