• Design and implement effective marketing and relationship strategy to facilitate business attraction and retention
• Manage client budgets and evaluate marketing campaigns on a regular basis.
• Respond to escalated customer complaints in a timely manner. • Develop new sales techniques for business growth and profitability.
• Identify and potential customers and build strong relationship with existing customers.
- Ideal candidate must not be more than 35 years with a recognised degree and at least 8 years agency experience. APCON registration will be an added advantage.