- Conduct Internal audit of company based on approved audit plans
- Institutionalize internal control framework continuously evaluate the adequacy of these controls and maintain comprehensive systems for recording audit plans, work papers, findings, reports and follow up audit.
- Provision of regular, accurate and objective reports/updates for management attention
- Coordinate and interact with audit firms performing external audits of the company’s financial statements
- Support and monitor the company’s compliance with all relevant laws and regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration or any other related field
- 1-3 years’ experience working in an internal Audit/Control and Finance function in a reputable organization.
- Extensive Knowledge of MS Excel and accounting packages
- Excellent knowledge of accounting systems
- Must possess high level of integrity
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to deliver timely and quality audit reports