MINIMUM QUALIFICATION: Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Human Resources or in a related field.
REPORTS TO: Head of Operations
SUPERVISES: Human Resources/Admin and Payroll Officers
· 3-5years experience in human resources with strong HR operations experience. Experience in client services is an advantage.
· Ability to use Microsoft office suite.
· Extensive experience with all facets of human resources and labour relations management including performance management, talent management, employee relations and developing and negotiating labour contracts.
· Extensive understanding of human resources strategic issues and challenges.
· Highly developed senior level management and leadership skills.
· Exceptional strategic and critical thinking skills.
· Work directly with senior managers to translate the needs of the business into human resources strategies and actions.
· Ability to facilitate teamwork and staff development.
· Highly developed ability to communicate effectively and confidentially (oral and written) with all levels of employees and management.
· Strong analytical and negotiation skills.
· Ability to identify complex issues and recommend effective solutions.
· Ability to conceptualise, plan organise and prioritise projects and achieve results.
· In-depth experience of human resources functions and proven experience in this area
Location: Agbara (Off Badagry Expressway, Lagos).