- Identify and assess future and current training needs through job analysis, career paths, annual performance appraisals, and consultation with Plant HR Leads and HODs
- Implements overall or individualized training and development plan that addresses needs and expectations
- Deploy a wide variety of training methods
- Conduct effective induction and orientation sessions
- Monitor and evaluate training program’s effectiveness, success and ROI periodically and report on them
- Manage training budget
- Provide opportunities for ongoing development
- Resolve any specific problems and tailor training programs as necessary
- Maintain a keen understanding of training trends, developments, and best practices
- First degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or any related discipline.
- Membership of a work-related professional body is an advantage.
- 9 to 12 years experience in employee training and development, with a track record in designing and executing successful training programs. Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods (mentoring, coaching, on-the-job or in-classroom training, e-learning, workshops, simulations, etc).
Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Ability to plan, multi-task, and manage time effectively
- Strong writing and record-keeping ability for reports and training manuals
- Good computer and database skills
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development