- Planning, coordinating, and execution of proactive preventive and corrective maintenance of the whole plant.
- Constantly assisting the GM MECHANICAL in the day to day activities of the plant
- Reporting to the GM mechanical on the plant activities
- Preparing plant revenue budget
- B.sc./HND Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum of 21 years
- Candidate must be experienced in Cement Manufacturing Process
- Work experience in a similar position will be an added advantage
Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft packages such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project.
- Knowledge of SAP Production Module
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development