To implement the assigned jobs without any slippages and to provide support to the sectional Engineers and Technicians for ensuring the plant equipment is in perfect working condition with targeted OEE, at an optimal cost of reliability and to coordinate and support other departments.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Management level
- Experience Length:16 years
- Planning of Equipment maintenance planning and implementation without any slippage to achieve the targeted OEE and MTBF.
- Coordination with other Departments, support, and teamwork to achieve the management targets.
- Monitoring of Equipment power consumption and reduction of the idle running of Equipment.
- Implementation of energy conservation studies and monitoring.
- To follow the safety practices, SOPs, and SWPs to achieve zero accidents.
- Implementation of actions to achieve the Dept. KPIs.
- To enhance the Safety, development of SOPs, SWPs, and Risk registers to achieve zero accidents.
- Monitor the inventories of spare parts, maintenance supplies, and equipment and initiate reordering when necessary.
- Implementation of effective usage of the SAP in PM and MM modules.
- Implementation of CAPEX projects for any up-gradation jobs.
- To maintain the ISO documentation to achieve zero NCRs.
- Monitor the operation of plant equipment and systems constantly, to minimize unplanned downtime, anticipate solve problems in a timely manner, and to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Prepare reports, analyzes data, and make recommendations for improving plant operations and solving maintenance-related problems.
- Perform any other duties assigned by the HOD / CGM (Operations & Maintenance)
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or Diploma in Electrical Engineering related discipline.
- Minimum of 16 - 20 years of post-qualification experience in a manufacturing/industrial environment, five of which must be in a management position.
Skills & Competencies:
- Excellent knowledge of cement products and cement manufacturing processes
- Expert knowledge of maintenance management methods, predictive inspection tools, and of CMMS (Computer Maintenance Management System).
- Good knowledge of safety legislation and rules
- Good knowledge of ISO 9000 standards and TPM
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Organizational Awareness
- Excellent teamwork and collaboration skills
- Innovation & Creativity
- Extensive knowledge of electrical engineering and maintenance practices.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development