READ CAREFULLY BEFORE APPLY.
This is a very interesting job for those that likes activities, challenges and multi-tasking.
We are mainly into exportation and growing farm products.
Duties will be:
- Search for sellers;
- Negotiating prices of product e.g(charcoal).
- Confirming the quality of the product as required by the standard of what we need;
- Making a legal agreement with the seller informs of receipt or contract on behalf of the company;
- Supervisions of the repacking for exportation;
- Always detailing all the processes;
- Looking out for the business risk.
- Constantly updating the superiors about the activities.
- This job requires travelling and mostly around the Oke-Ogun area.
- No room for excuses or laziness.
- Kindly, write a cover letter about the following questions:
- What you have been doing after school and why you are looking for a job?
- What you are looking for in a job?
- What are you good in?
- Where do you see yourself in 3 years?